Acoustic enclosure for piece forming workstations
The industry is a sector where noise control needs of machinery are common. In this case we are contacted to provide a solution for a manual process, in which operators make rectifications of manufactured parts, by means of blows on the piece. This generates very high noise levels, which are received by the worker himself who performs the task and by the rest of the areas of the warehouse where the process is located.
A first acoustic study was carried out to determine the possible acoustic solution, which guarantees that the noise levels coming out of the element fixed as a solution will not exceed 80dBA.
An acoustic solution was defined as an enclosure that allows the passage of the workpiece carriers, which will have to access the interior by means of tracks, due to their high weight. It will therefore be necessary that the acoustic door that gives way to the interior of acoustic treatment, does not have a lower frame and allow the passage of the piece that will have to be shaped, without obstacles. In addition, the interior lighting system must be incorporated, as well as the necessary electrical installation. The installation of the necessary compressed air and gas systems shall also be included. A forced ventilation system will be added to the enclosure, by means of an engine fixed to the acoustic silencer, so that the hot air can be extracted from the interior. An acoustic silencer is included in the lower part of the enclosure, which allows the introduction of clean air into the interior.
The products selected to be able to construct the enclosure, guaranteeing the requirement of acoustic insulation defined in the previous study will be:
- Acustimodul-80A modular acoustic panels for the construction of the enclosure.
- Acoustic door for the passage of the pieces to shape, inside the enclosure, model RS3-XL WITHOUT INTERIOR FRAME.
- Acoustic door for the passage of people of type RS5C WITHOUT INTERIOR FRAME.
- Acoustic silencers to guarantee internal ventilation of the SNA type. A fan is included to generate forced ventilation of the interior air of the enclosure.
- Acoustic visors to maintain visual control of the interior of the acoustic enclosure, type VRC.
Once the acoustic enclosure was made, the results for the forming operation were evaluated and the results were fully satisfactory, reaching the degree of insulation required by the client.
With the acoustic treatment it is possible to confine the noise of an operation which was a great inconvenience inside the production plant. The client's requirements regarding the elaboration of a TURNKEY product, are reached in a satisfactory way for all the requirements, having therefore, a design made to measure of the client's needs.
INSTALLATION DATA SHEET
Project: Acoustic enclosure in the process of forming parts.
ACOUSTIC MATERIAL USED
- Acustimodul-80A Panels
- Acoustic door for the passage of pieces on sliding bed on tracks RS3-XL WITHOUT INTERIOR FRAME.
- Acoustic door for the passage of people type RS5C WITHOUT INTERIOR FRAME.
- Ventilation through acoustic silencers SNA
- Acoustic viewer VRC.